This is my personal blog. I’ll be using this to report and comment on things that interest me day to day.
The sort of things you might find here are short comments about happenings in the world of Supplementary, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (SCAM), lies promulgated by anti-vaccination liars, links to stuff I have written in various media outlets and anything else I think might interest other people.
The links at the bottom right of each blog post go to places where I do things in more depth and I encourage you to go there to find out more about me and what I do.
- Doing something useful
- Book – The Bear’s Progress: SkeptoBear’s World Tour 2004
- No, I don’t want to get a Mac!
- Book – Things I Think About – Volume 1
- “How To Connect To The Internet” rereleased.
- Banks! How we love to hate them. And why.
- Installing ACT! 6 in Windows 7 and 8
- A different debate
- Save me from amateurs.
- Let me do things my way, Apple. Please.
See me on Twitter
ERMERGERD!!!!!! Facebook is broken. This is worse than Taylor not winning Top 100!!!
New location for Ratbag Castle approved. Now for the packing, chucking out, and moving. It has a nice view of sheep. http://t.co/eUYJtgfcur
Things you should go to: Things are happening. Freethinking, SkeptiCamp and even some atheism.... dlvr.it/8FRb6H
The Bill Gates Annual Letter: The annual report from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation... dlvr.it/8FRgm9