This is my personal blog. I’ll be using this to report and comment on things that interest me day to day.
The sort of things you might find here are short comments about happenings in the world of Supplementary, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (SCAM), lies promulgated by anti-vaccination liars, links to stuff I have written in various media outlets and anything else I think might interest other people.
The links at the bottom right of each blog post go to places where I do things in more depth and I encourage you to go there to find out more about me and what I do.
- Book – Things I Think About – Volume 1
- Buy this book! “How To Connect To The Internet” rereleased.
- Banks! How we love to hate them. And why.
- Installing ACT! 6 in Windows 7 and 8
- A different debate
- Save me from amateurs.
- Let me do things my way, Apple. Please.
- Should you worry about Windows XP?
- Should you worry about Heartbleed?
- I go trolling
See me on Twitter
Column for Australasian Science filed. Plan B worked.
A huge number of writing errors could be avoided if spell checkers automatically replaced "that" with "than" and vice versa.