It starts here!
April 6, 2012 Peter Bowditch General
Every blog has to have a first post and this is it.
Welcome, and I hope I can keep you amused and informed.
- Book – The Bear’s Progress: SkeptoBear’s World Tour 2004
- No, I don’t want to get a Mac!
- Book – Things I Think About – Volume 1
- “How To Connect To The Internet” rereleased.
- Banks! How we love to hate them. And why.
- Installing ACT! 6 in Windows 7 and 8
- A different debate
- Save me from amateurs.
- Let me do things my way, Apple. Please.
- Should you worry about Windows XP?
See me on Twitter
Should I be pleased that the miming tax has been repealed? http://t.co/i7vwbAVV5N
Good to note that the RBA has left interest rates "on hold", rather than a "cut" or a "hike". Journalistic cliché traditions are important.
Memo to journalists: I've already used the words "tinderbox" and "powderkeg" to describe the Blue Mountains. Bushfire cliche season is OPEN!