It starts here!
April 6, 2012 Peter Bowditch General
Every blog has to have a first post and this is it.
Welcome, and I hope I can keep you amused and informed.
- Doing something useful
- Book – The Bear’s Progress: SkeptoBear’s World Tour 2004
- No, I don’t want to get a Mac!
- Book – Things I Think About – Volume 1
- “How To Connect To The Internet” rereleased.
- Banks! How we love to hate them. And why.
- Installing ACT! 6 in Windows 7 and 8
- A different debate
- Save me from amateurs.
- Let me do things my way, Apple. Please.
See me on Twitter
Now that Science is part of the Industry portfolio, a business plan for commercialisation must be part of all grant applications. #auspol
Scott Morrison becomes Minister for Social Services. Will pensioners, young folks and the unemployed enjoy Nauru and Manus Island? #auspol
Please stop referring to the murder of police officers as "execution".
Breadcrumbs, onion, sage, rosemary inside a turkey or chook. It's the Season for the Season.
They say there are more law graduates than lawyer jobs. This must be why so many people who aren't lawyers know how to fix NSW bail laws.