It starts here!
April 6, 2012 Peter Bowditch General
Every blog has to have a first post and this is it.
Welcome, and I hope I can keep you amused and informed.
- Doing something useful
- Book – The Bear’s Progress: SkeptoBear’s World Tour 2004
- No, I don’t want to get a Mac!
- Book – Things I Think About – Volume 1
- “How To Connect To The Internet” rereleased.
- Banks! How we love to hate them. And why.
- Installing ACT! 6 in Windows 7 and 8
- A different debate
- Save me from amateurs.
- Let me do things my way, Apple. Please.
See me on Twitter
If you are thinking of going to the Blue Mountains to look at the fire, please don't. The locals might be very rude to you.
Got my Lotto ticket for tonight. If I win I'm going to build an asbestos house in the Blue Mountains. At my age, mesothelioma isn't a worry.
Thanks to all for their concern, but the fire at Katoomba is not threatening my place. It's two valleys away. Alert but not alarmed.
Too many sirens. That means more than zero.
Preemptive request - could people refrain from being nasty to me on Twitter or I will get PTSD and whine incessantly. (Yes, I've upset her.)